Your website's pages are listed here. You may click "Design" for each page to edit it, or create a new page. Click a page's name to access functions such as Clone or Delete.
When creating or editing a page, you may:
- Edit text appearing in the page's main content area.
- Edit text appearing in the side pallets for pages having two or three columns.
- Insert an album to appear on the page.
- Insert an album set to appear on the page.
- Insert a contact form to appear in the page's main content area.
To insert an album or album set, you must have previously published it, either from Backlight's publisher, or using the Publish Services plugin in Lightroom Classic.
To insert a contact form, you must have previously created it in Contact Forms.